Lush Lilacs

I have fallen in love with one of the newest collections from Heartfelt Creations "Lush Lilac"!
I have been creating these beautiful little flowers just about daily! lol 

I created this beautiful card for my neighbour Krys's 65th birthday. She loved it!

Front of card: I used the small shadow box from Heartfelt Creations


Inside of the foldout card: I cut out 2 little blue birds for the corner and added Crystal Clear powder for amazing glitter.



Back side of the fold out card: I die cut the birdcage and added Crystal Clear powder to add shimmer, I stamped the sentiment right on the scroll.



Side View


I created another beautiful Shadow Box card for my Mother in Law's 80th birthday this summer. This card has the large shadowbox on the inside of the card, this card was inspired by Liz Gaze from Heartfelt Creations design team.

Front of card


Beautiful Lilac flowers filled with prills


Side view with hanging tags


Inside of card with the large shadowbox which will be filled with a Pandora bracelet



Back of the card


Thanks for stopping by......







No comments