Wallpaper and Wayfair.ca

It’s finally time to let my big secret out!!

I was contacted by Wayfair.ca to see if I would be interested in designing something for them using some of their many beautiful wallpapers selections! I was so humbled to be asked by a company such as Wayfair.ca and I had to pinch myself a little bit considering all the blogs and crafters that they could have chosen from.  


I chose 2 rolls of the wallpaper which included a Barn Board style and a Dogwood paper.



I decided for my first project that I would create a set of 4 x 4 Cedar Block candles, using both wallpapers on each side of the candles. From there, I added some wide ribbon, some metal accents and some handmade Flowering Dogwood flowers along with a tag tied on with brown twine. I envisioned my bathroom walls dressed in the wallpaper and thought what better way to relax in the tub with the Tea Lights lit!!


Next, I created a 12 x 12 scrapbook layout using the Barn Board paper. I had a beautiful picture of Peggy’s Cove and thought what better picture to use, then one of Canada’s most iconic images! I went with a nautical theme, using burlap ribbon, more metals, tags and included some Flowering Dogwood flowers. I distressed the edges of the wallpaper, which wasn’t as easy as I would have thought LOL and then stitched the wallpaper to cardstock for stability. 


-Next, I created 2 cards using the Dogwood wallpaper. For my 1st card, I used a fold out card by Heartfelt Creations dressed in the Dogwood wallpaper. In keeping with the Dogwood theme, I created clusters of Flowering Dogwoods to accent this card with a cute tag.


-For my 2nd card, I once again used the Dogwood wallpaper as my background and added the Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwoods. I created a cluster of flowers and included a sentiment tag. This special card will be sent to Sarah from Wayfair.ca as a thank you.


So, remember ladies if you have left over wallpaper from a home reno; create something pretty to add to your home décor or create a card or layout with the left-over paper. 
I can not express my excitement, honour and privilege to have been asked to do this for such a huge company! This article will be on their sites, blog and newsletters, where you will be able to link back to my blog.

In closing, I hope you enjoyed looking at my creations. I have included the link below to: Wayfair.ca

Congratulations to all the other bloggers who joined me in this article.

If anyone is interested in knowing exactly what products I used, please contact me at plsscrapbooking@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by.......


1 comment