Altered Paint Brush and Frame with Keren Tamir

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share some pictures with you from our amazing day with Keren Tamir this past Saturday! I can not say enough about how talented and inspirational Keren is!

We created a Altered Paint Brush using Prima Marketing Inc Finnabair Rust Paste, Patina Paste, Heavy Body Gel and Heavy Gesso. We also added some cool elements that Keren brought for us; metals, shells and resins.

Here is the BEFORE picture of the paint brush:


and then after Keren did her magic:




we also altered an IKEA plastic frame into a work of art!!

Before picture of the frame:



After:



The ladies and I enjoyed a wonderful day of crafting with this very talented lady!! Come and join us next March when Keren comes back for another all day workshop!!

Here are a few pictures from the day and my own paint brush and frame.










My creations:



Thanks for stopping by......



No comments