Happy New Year


Happy New Year everyone!!! 2015 is going to be an incredible year!!
There are so many plans in the works for this coming year! classes, crops and workshops. I will be having more classes in the shop, and more workshop where very talented ladies will inspire us with both their knowledge and creations.
I am so thrilled to announce that Vicki Boutin will be back!! YEP!! freak’n out a little with anticipation lol
Simple Stories has a new line coming out “I am” and this will be the line that Vicki will be working with, no date yet but it is going to happen! stay tuned…..
 
Here at the shop, we are anxiously waiting for the new lines and products to appear! have to fill these shelves with new awesomeness! Out with Christmas and in with all the newest lines out.
This month I will be a vendor at the Timothy Christen Scrap day event on January 24th, so honoured to have been asked to attend, and you know I’m going to bring everything I can! lol please note that the shop will be closed that day.
On a personal note; I have recently been diagnosed with cancer and will have my surgery on January 14th. Please bear with me as I get through this and know that having the shop closed for anytime is very painful for me, I hate to let you ladies down. But I have to kick it’s butt and get healthy so I can plan events and be here for you all with all the goodies you want and need.
I received a beautiful card from Kathy Dufton, this certainly did brighten my day…thank you Kathy for thinking of me.


IMG_1473
Thanks for stopping by….

No comments