We need SPRING!!!

 

Well I don't know how you all feel but I am sick of winter!! it has been a long, white, windy, snowy winter.

As I am planning the Garden Party Crop in May, I thought today would be a great day to get out of the winter blah’s and create something that was bright, fresh and spring like. Plus it made me smile when it was done! lol

IMG_0488

For this beauty, I used the Silhouette Cameo, this image is by Snapdragon Snippets and the paper is My Mind’s Eye Miss Caroline and Bazzill cardstock in peach glow and patina.

 

IMG_0489

 

The roses were cut using the Big Shot and the retired rose die, and my handy little quilling tool for the beautiful shape. Adding a little piece of sheer white ribbon made it a little more soft and romantic.

 

IMG_0493

 

I’m going to use this at the crop where you will put your ticket stub in for the door prize! I can’t wait to make more spring crafts!! Mother Nature you need a holiday to somewhere far far away!

 

Thanks for stopping by….. Lee-Anne

 

No comments