Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

 

Wow this has been a Christmas to remember! and now we are quickly approaching 2014. I can remember back in the day, our public school teacher asking what age we would be in the year 2000, and thinking that that was so far in the future it boggled our minds. Well here we are on the eve of 2014 and wow has the world changed since back then.

 

And for me the scrapbooking world has also change immensely, with all of our electronic personal cutters, digital scrapbooking and the wide variety of companies, papers, embellishments, stamps and so on…..

I have been scrapbooking since 2006 and I can not remember there being so much to choose from, the companies have really stepped it up and almost made scrapbooking an art form.

 

As most of you know, I am a huge Silhouette Cameo lover, and every year at Christmas I try to do some fun things for the supper table as well as personal gifts. Last year I made this adorable little piece of pie for everyone, it was on their plate with a Lindor chocolate in it and their name tag.

IMG_6682

This year I made everyone a little chocolate goody bag, filled with yummy chocolates to eat before the New Year when everyone attempts to lose weight, it never happens! lol

IMG_0415   2013-12-04 10.22.51

 

And for my sister I made her an over sized card from Silhouette, using the Cameo. It is a horse carousel and I added a couple of pictures of her and her horse. What a great gift, not only a card but a keepsake as well.

 

2013-12-05 14.34.34

2013-12-05 14.18.032013-12-05 14.11.31

I hope that everyone had a wonderful, safe, and happy holiday. Here’s to 2014 and all the joy and happiness that it brings, from us at Paper Lane Studio to you x0x

No comments