Frost on the pumpkins


Wow, what a chilly start to the week! the frost was so thick and pretty this morning, I actually thought it was snow! yikes
So this week we have ghosts and goblins, the end of October 2013, and the beginning of November 2013. What a busy week!! In house we are really getting into the Christmas spirit, lots of pretty papers and embellishments to play with.With an order coming in today, and our upcoming class it should be a crazy week!
My mother in law is also arriving on Sunday the 3rd, and I am so grateful for the visit. We are good friends and get along wonderfully, she has only seen pictures of the shop, so I cant wait for her to actually be inside and looking around. Maybe even make a few things before she leaves. My husband is thrilled to spend some time with her and will be taking her to the Royal Winter Fair in Toronto to watch the horses do their thing.
Our anniversary is also coming up on the 10th of Nov, I made my husband his card already! lol wonder where he will buy his? lol
Love you much 2013

Enjoy your week everyone

No comments