Fall is in the air…..


You can feel the chill in the air thru the evenings, that wonderful smell of fields being harvested! All the kids are back in school and before long the snow will be flying and we will be spending more time in doors! I know this is when most people do their scrapbooking projects and start thinking about Christmas cards, we have a huge supply of all the newest Christmas goodies from the best companies i.e. My Mind’s Eye, BoBunny, Authentique, just to name a few.





    

I have a wish list made up, all you have to do is fill it out, ( take it home or leave it here ) and then your special Santa can do all his shopping here and I will gift wrap all of it for free. How is easy is that? So get in and fill out those forms, or leave your special someone a wish list and come in and see me.
Christmas has always been my favourite time of year and with all the new Christmas lines arriving in stores, I’m sure getting in the holiday spirit early! lol how can you not when you see the paper and goodies?? I think this is the best year I have seen in a while, the companies have gone all out to ensure that we have that special paper line and embellishments to get a head start this year.
Don’t forget our grand opening is Sept 14 2013, doors open at 9:30am until 6:00 pm. Hope to see you there!


No comments