Christmas card frenzy



I have been very busy making Christmas cards with the new lines from Authentique, Bo Bunny and My Mind’s Eye! Love the vintage feel from Authentique’s “Joyous”, add a little black and it is such a classic! stunning.
Bo Bunny’s “Elf Magic”, puts a smile on my face every time I look at it! seriously, who doesn't love an Elf? sweet is all I can say! My Mind’s Eye’s “Vintage Christmas” is glitter heaven!
Here is a look at my Authentique ‘s Joyous cards:
IMG_0084wm

       



  
                   

My Mind’s Eye “Elf Magic”

  


      



And on a side note: Kaisercraft’s 75 cents
I just love this whole line, and had to make a few cards, die cuts are Silhouette Cameo
           

  

Another Kaisercraft line I just love is Madam Boutique

IMG_0081wm
IMG_0080wm
IMG_0082wm                

2 comments